1. When he lands in the Mississippi River, what does Percy realize that amazes him?
That he can breath underwater, perfectly normal.
2. Why does Percy feel ashamed that Poseidon saved him?
Because Poseidon has saved him two times now, and the more he thinks about it the more he feels ashamed.
3. What message does the woman in the water bring to Percy? What is her warning?
Her message wanted him to go to the beach Santa Monica.
4. What does Percy learn by overhearing the reporters outside the Arch?
That the people survived and Percy was a suspect.
5. What happened to the family that was in the Arch with Percy?
They were taken with the paramedic's, because they thought they were crazy.